The Bhaktivedanta College online journal and database is dedicated to publishing scholarly articles in various disciplines on traditional Vedic culture. Academic disciplines include but are not limited to:
Agama, Ayurveda, Bhakti, Jyotish (Vedic astrology-astronomy), Cosmology, Vastu, Pancaratra, Niti sastra, Sanskrit, Vedanta, Philosophy, Vaisnavism, Vedic Psychology and Sociology, Archeology, etc. (Articles submitted for the discipline of Jyotish (Vedic Astrology-Astronomy) must meet the Jyotish publication standards.)
If you would like to suggest the addition of a Vedic oriented discipline to which articles could be submitted please contact us.
- Articles may be in any language, English is preferred. Publication in other languages may be delayed pending review by a qualified person in that language.
- Articles may be of any length.
- They must be submitted in RTF-Rich Text Format as a zipped file. They will be published in PDF format, additionally, select articles may be published in HTML format.
- Please be sure that your articles are edited, spell checked and have pagination before submission.
- Being a scholarly journal appropriate references should be cited and bibliography listed. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
- Please provide a CV (curriculum vitae) of yourself. A recent passport sized photo would be a nice addition so that people can see what the author looks like.
If you have any questions please contact the editor